You’re Invited to Join Us in a Discussion About
Planning for Elder Care in Denver!
Please join Phil & Lily Hotaling, Owners of Denver’s Premier elder care consulting practice, Answers for Senior Care. As local community members, they bring decades of experience in the best ways to care for your loved ones as they age.
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2024
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: HEB’s Pikes Peak Room
We will discuss caring for your aging loved ones. Learn about planning ahead, what your options are, who you need on your team, and who pays for what. Whether you are not yet caring for another person or you are in the thick of it, this topic is important for all of us.
- Assess care needs with family & client
- Introduce options & recommendations
- Assist with decision-making
- Coordinate services in and out of home
- Attend appointments
- Communicate with family & professionals
- Anticipate changes in care
- Meet with families to discuss requirements
- Empower involved family members
- Find appropriate housing options
- Assist family with expert recommendations
- Tour and explain options
- Support transitions